Friday, October 12, 2012

Happy PA week!

The end of PA week has come and I felt it was time that I contribute to promote my profession. I'm a Physician Assistant, which means I am a trained graduate of a masters program in medical education, I've passed a national certification exam, and I am licensed by the state to provide medical care to patients in almost every medical specialty, including diagnostic testing, managing patient care, and administering treatment to patients. I work as part of a team with medical assistants, nurses, and supervising physicians. Want to know more about how PAs are providing necessary medical care in today's society? Here's a great video on PAs: I'm a PA

Here's a link to my page on PAs, Health, and Medicine where you can find even more information about this great profession. 


No comments:

Post a Comment